Posted January 4, 2010 – 6:58 pm in: Windows 7 Tweaks
As you all know, Gadget feature was introduced with Vista and has been improved in Windows 7. There are hundreds of free gadgets available for the latest version of Windows, but there are very few that are very useful.
By default, Windows 7 offers several handy gadgets like such as Currency, Feed headlines, Weather, and Calendar. If you are bored or not satisfied with these gadgets, here is a list of useful gadgets for your Windows 7 desktop.
1. Q’s Drive Info:
2. Alarm Clock:
3. iPhone Battery Meter:
4. System Volume:
5. Network meter:
6. Launch Control:
7. Search Google , Bing, Yahoo:
8. Auto Shutdown:
9. Talking Clock:
11. Drive Buddy: Insert/eject your CD/DVD drive quickly.
13. Language Translator:
14. Outlook Info:
15. Beaker CPU Meter:
16. Toggle Hidden Files: Toggle between show/hide hidden files.
17. Notebook Info:
18. 9 skin battery meter:
19. Wifi Monitor:
20. Minimize: Use this to quickly minimize and restore windows.
Note: These are third-party gadgets. To install a gadget, download and then double-click on the gadget to see the gadget start working.
- No Related Post
- 14 Excellent Windows 7 themes
- How to make bootable USB
- 27 Beautiful Vista logon screens
- How to install Windows 7 from USB
- Remove Watermark from Windows 7 desktop